As some of you know, there is a movie out about Fred Rogers who created and delivered Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood for kids for many years on public television.
It is getting five star reviews across the board for its surprising and powerful story of the man and his life’s work.
At one point in the movie, when Congress is threatening to pull the public television budget, Rogers is asked to testify in front of a jaundiced congressional committee. Read more
Are you performing well on a sustained basis as a salesperson?
Congratulations! You are very special!
Here is why:
- Less than 20% of the general population has the unique set of non-teachable personality characteristics to succeed as a salesperson.
Your company probably uses some sort of CRM program like Salesforce.com, which is great, but I have a question for you.
Besides logging in meeting notes, quotes and other business data, do you have a confidential place you establish and maintain the personality/emotional profile of your clients and prospects?
- What kind of buying personality do they have?
- Are they innovators or risk adverse?
- Do they like to get right to the point or do they like data?
- Do they enjoy forming personal relationships or are they suspicious of doing so?